
This is my pumpkin that I (Caleb) made at school. We got to hunt for pumpkins and then decorate them. It was so much fun. I don't know if you can see the fine detail, but there is glitter on the top of his head!

We had a Halloween party at school, and I got to bring cupcakes. We picked out some really cool ones with monster eyes. Of course I had to sample them to make sure they tasted ok...

So, I don't get this whole dress up and eat candy thing...but I must admit I
do make an adorable dalmatian!

We went to trunk or treat at our church and there were REAL firemen and two firetrucks! They loved me...I think they knew I could identify with them because I was a fireman, too. They even let me play with their hose! Mommy had to make me leave after a while because the other kids weren't getting any attention! I am quite the ham!

Can you tell we went with a family theme? I was a fireman, Joshua was a dalmatian, Daddy was a firetruck and Mommy was fire. I know, our parents are a little silly! Daddy was such a good sport to wear his firetruck much of the night, too!

I was such a good boy at Trunk or Treat. Truthfully, I slept through most of it. I am a little irritated that I didn't get any candy, though. :)

Caleb took over the policeman's car. He played in it for a while, but Mommy made him get out after she discovered he'd been playing with the on-board computer. The policeman locked it down after that!
No comments:
Post a Comment