Here are some pics of Christmas decorating...I enjoyed the Christmas lights this year SO MUCH! We found little light-up snow globes in the ornament box that Grammy and Bobble gave us last year and had a great time with them.
OOOOHHHH!!! They even change colors!!!
I kept trying to eat the lights...I couldn't help it, they looked so yummy!!!
Here Caleb and I are playing with the nativity set, one of Caleb's favorite Christmas activities, and now one of mine, too. Another favorite of ours is looking at Christmas lights!! Thankfully, our neighbors are much more industrious than we and have a really awesome light display, complete with Christmas trees that play music and flash lights to the beat! We spent many (sometimes cold!) nights walking outside and enjoying all the lights. We put a few sad little strings of lights on our bushes. It wasn't much, but Caleb and I really enjoyed them. Maybe we'll expand our display next year.
Snuggly times in the big red chair!
Here we are performing some Christmas music for Mommy on our "stage." Even Daddy joined in! We get our musical talent from him...







No comments:
Post a Comment