Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bringing up BOYS! by Mommy



So I have a sister, and taught ballet to a bunch of little girls growing up...boys are a new adventure for me, and I LOVE IT (when I am able to stop in the madness to hear myself think!) They are not just boys, they are very active, "exuberant" boys! Here are some fun pics of my little men over the past few months.



Caleb decided that his train accessories were a little under-decorated. Fun with sharpies...Mommy was actually trying to have a phone conversation with her dear friend Liz who lives "over the pond" at the time!



Yes, they are always this sweet and loving (wink, wink!)



Because knocking the pack n play over and THEN playing in it is so much more fun!






Does this look like a good idea? Although it is reasonable to assume I might need some flame control while cooking...Fireman Caleb to the rescue!!



Aawwww, brotherly love!



Caleb is exploring the "pen in pocket" look that Daddy sports for work!



Because every day is more fun in costume...my favorite pirate and astronaut!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: