Friday, March 30, 2012

Crazy Oklahoma winter weather by Joshua



We have had quite the array of weather over the past few months. Here I am practicing my T-ball skills on a sunny but cold day. I love to play all kinds of ball!!



We did get a little snow this winter...here is Caleb looking for non-yellow snow to eat!



I thought the snow was super fun to play in!



We made our first snowman! I think I am eating part of his carrot nose in this picture!



Our noses are the same color!



Here we are celebrating the last few days of winter with a run through the sprinklers! The weather was beautiful and warm that day...the water was not so warm, though, and I was pretty sure that I did not like it!



Caleb didn't mind the cold water, though!



Here we are playing in the rain after some severe weather calmed down. Caleb put on his "rain suit" and had a blast!



I am ready to get out in the rain, too!



Or am I?? Maybe I'll just touch it from afar! That water is still cold!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: