Joshy and I are always quite entertaining, to say the least. Here are some of our more "mainstream" performances from this last Christmas!
Here is Joshy waiting for the show to start, goldfish in hand!
Here I am, hamming it up during our Christmas program. We were supposed to dress up, so I opted to wear my "police suit," complete with badge! I picked out the tie also, and insisted on wearing it outside the jacket so everyone would see it. I was quite animated in my singing. Mommy's favorite song was all of them, really, but especially the one about the animals singing for Jesus' birthday. And don't worry, she got PLENTY of video footage!!!
Me and my greatest fans.
Joshy had a Christmas program at his school, and since it was my old school, they wanted me to join in. Of course I obliged - when have I ever said "no" to the stage?? Here I am in jammies for the show. Unfortunately, Mommy didn't get many pictures because there were a lot of kids up there...but they can tell you how awesome Joshy and I were!!
Joshy and I chatting with Santa after the program. Joshy really liked him - wasn't scared at all!!









No comments:
Post a Comment