Sunday, April 1, 2012

18 months old! by Joshua



Getting me to cooperate with pictures has become increasingly difficult. Here mom has bribed me with fruit strips...and the result? An awesome fruit strip mustache!


Here's a fun comparison! One is Caleb, one is Joshua, both at 18 months!


At 18 months, I am a ball of energy. I can, and will, climb anything! I am a super fast runner, too - just ask Maggie, I love to chase her. I am starting to show that I am ANOTHER strong-willed child, which is really fun for my Mommy and Daddy.
I am also just full of love and hugs and kisses. One of Mommy's favorite things is when I grab her by the face and pull her face to mine, nose to nose, and give her big, wet kisses on the lips and chin over and over again..."MmmWAAHH!!"
My three favorite people are "Bub-bah!", Daddy, and Mommy (in that order!)


I love a good joke and I am always laughing at something. Here I am pointing out my nose. I can also show you my epiglottis and phlanges, if you would like to see them! I still love to wrestle, and will fly across the room to jump into the middle of any wrestling match I can find.


Here is my #1, laughing at Mommy and I as she chases me through the house trying to take my picture!


Take note, someday we'll be famous.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: