Monday, April 2, 2012

More of this & that by Joshua

Mommy likes to think about what we will be and do when we grow up. Caleb and I have a broad range of interests, from stage performance to firefighting, jet-piloting to being a pastor or driving a big brown mail truck! Here is Caleb honing his medical skills.
We are the medical professionals of the future. Does this worry anybody?
Don't worry, he's a doctor! (And even using gloves...such excellent sterile technique!)
Recently, we visited Daddy at work. Here is Caleb lecturing!
Today's lecture is entitled, "The Pharmacology of Garbage Trucks...any questions? Yes, you in the back..."
"Ummm, yes, do you feel like your lecturing/teaching skills are genetic? Because I have learned so much in the past 5 minutes!"
"I still have a few questions about the garbage trucks and mechanism of delivery of the actual garbage..."
"Let me just clear that up for you, briefly..."
"Any other questions? Wow, the teaching profession is so rewarding!"
Here I am eating my favorite type of vegetable - frozen!!!
I also love to dress Maggie in her bumblebee costume. I will go to the cabinet where it is kept and then bring it to Mommy to put on her. Sometimes I will literally just throw the costume on Maggie, but it never seems to stick!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: