Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Caleb! Part 2! by Caleb


The morning of my birthday party, and Jaja and I were getting our jumpers warmed up for my party at Bouncin' Craze!!

Nice hair, Joshy!!

I told Mommy that I wanted to have a space robot birthday party, so of course she HAD to make a themed cake. Mommy's creations are not perfect, but she has a lot of fun with them. I even got to help her a little with this one! My favorite part was eating the candy buttons!!!

I had so many friends from church and school, and family, too at my party! Here I am with one of my favorite people, my cousin Madison! Sometimes when I am rushing through my prayers, Mommy asks me to thank God for one more thing, and almost every time, I thank God for Madison and my other cousin, Bryler!

Joshy thinks that Bouncin' Craze, or any place with lots of balls to play with, is AWESOME!

It looked like all the Daddys had a lot of fun, too. Daddy and Mr. Matt spent a lot of time jumping in the moon bounce!

Grammy enjoyed the slide, too!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Time to eat cake, yet?? Here I am with Jenna, Sam and Zora.

I got to sit on an inflatable birthday throne and open all my presents! Thank you so much everyone for making my birthday super fun!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: