Can you believe I am already 1 month old? Time flies when you're having fun! At one month old, Mom & Dad can already tell that I am going to be laid-back! I hardly ever fuss, and only when I'm hungry or tired. Now sleeping, that's another story! Let's just say my sleeping habits do not allow for Mom & Dad to get much sleep! I am settling down a little bit, though - they're more fun when they're well-rested anyway! I am also starting to coo and really smile, too. I like to snuggle, too. My favorite place to sleep is on someone's chest or in their arms. My family thinks I'm pretty adorable; Caleb also likes to take care of me. He shows me big trucks on the road, and likes to hold and burp me occasionally. He has also been known to try to feed me like Mom does, definitely material for later blackmail...

Mom likes my look of surprise in this picture!
Mom likes my look of surprise in this picture!
1 month old with Fire Truck!







No comments:
Post a Comment