Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meeting my biggest fans

Hi, It's me, Joshua. I know you've all been waiting to hear from me for a while. Caleb has been explaining this blog thing to me and I think I am ready! I'm a quick learner. Life has been great so far...I get to eat and sleep and get lots of kisses and hugs. It's working out pretty well. I really like my family, too. Here are some pictures of some of the cool people I've met in my first month...

I think I'd be in trouble if I didn't include a picture of these guys! This is Caleb sharing his puppy with me. He is a pretty cool big brother!


Here are some pictures of my Grammy and Bobble.

Nana, Papa, Aunt Jill, Bryler and Madison came to meet me in the hospital.

Here is my Aunt Denielle. Caleb says she takes him to get snow cones. I can't wait til I'm old enough to go with them!

Here is my Hey You/Grandpa. He is so much fun!!

Here I am meeting H.Y.'s friend, Pamela. She was nice, and brought me a stuffed lamb!

Stay tuned for more exciting pictures of my life and H.Y.'s visit!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: