Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Joshua is here!!

Well, it's been a crazy couple of weeks! On July 13th, Baby Joshua decided to make his appearance! We were not expecting him quite yet, but he is so cute that we didn't mind his slightly early arrival! I am adjusting pretty well to being a big brother. I like to share my toys, especially my trucks, with Joshua. I can't wait 'til he's old enough to really play with me! As you can imagine, we have a TON of pictures to post, and as soon as Mom gets a free minute (ha ha!) they will be posted. Hopefully soon, you'll get to hear from Joshua as well. I am currently trying to teach him how to blog!

Joshua William Marcy
July 13th, 2010
3:07 pm
7 lbs, 6 oz; 19 1/2 inches

SO EXCITED to finally meet Baby JaJa!

Here I am holding my little brother for the first time. A few minutes later, he started crying, so I requested my stuffed puppy from my bag and gave it to him. I know puppy always makes me feel better!

What a cutie! I think he gets it from his big bro!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: