Thursday, August 26, 2010

Etc...

Mom has been slacking on her blogging lately. She says she's a little more busy now that she has two kids. What? So anyway, here are some pictures from last month! -Joshua

Caleb used to be allowed to jump on his big boy bed, but now that he's big enough to actually jump, it has been disallowed so he won't fall off! So, he compromised by letting puppy jump on the bed. Apparently, puppy worked up a thirst. Jumping is hard work.

Here is Caleb hanging out in my swing. He is either yelling or singing in this picture...he is a very exuberant person!

Here is a picture of Daddy and I, just chillin'.

Nana came to visit us for a few days last month. We spent one morning relaxing in the shade.

Well, I was relaxing. Caleb was dancing and singing into a wrench.

And of course, waiting to see the garbage truck. Caleb is so smart, he can tell the difference between the regular garbage truck and the recycling garbage truck! Mom & Dad think it's cute to hear him say "recycling"!
Here is a picture of Nana and Caleb. Notice the cherry juice around his mouth. I can't wait until I can try some cherries!
"Baby Doll drink milk!"
(future blackmail photo!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: