Friday, August 27, 2010

H.Y.'s Visit

Our Hey You came to visit a couple weeks ago. His visits are always fun...he likes to play! Mommy says he is really just a big kid!

H.Y. reads very entertaining bedtime stories! I thought I knew these books pretty well, but the story line seems a little different when he reads them!

We went to the science museum and H.Y. helped me build cars out of legos, then we raced them. H.Y. used to race cars (now he races airplanes!) so I was learning from an expert!

Baby Joshua was excited to be part of the trip to the Science Museum!

Here we are racing more cars!!

H.Y.'s friend, Pamela came, too!

H.Y.'s birthday is coming soon, so we took the opportunity to have a birthday party for him while he was here. I sang the birthday song really well for him. Mmmm, carrot cake - one of his favorites!

Opening birthday presents...can you believe Hey You let me wear his sunglasses?!?


Hey You is really nice...he even shared his Diet Coke with Joshua!

We love our Hey You! He is so much fun to hang out with! We can't wait to see him again soon!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: