Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Creative Minds by Mommy

My boys are a little crazy, I must say, but very entertaining! Many times I find myself wishing I could take a picture or video of every little thing they do! Here are some fun "around the house" pictures of my beautiful boys from back in October of 2011...
Caleb decided it was time for art, which of course, required his Buzz Lightyear wings and Mr. Potato Head for an audience!
Joshy wants to join in, as he always does! He thinks his "bubba" hung the moon. He gets so excited to see Caleb when he gets up in the morning, when we go to pick Caleb up from school, whenever he sees Caleb do something funny..."BUBBA! BUBBA!!"
One of the first times Joshy actually colored instead of eating the crayons!!
"OOOHHHH!" We love us some markers...so messy...someday maybe I will actually have a clean house and organized life...or maybe not...that would probably be really boring! Where's the fun in that?!!?
Caleb loves to paint, too!
say "AAAHHH"!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: