Here are some fun pics from October 2011 of Joshy and I playing. One day, I decided to take our "tram engine" (like the one at the zoo, except ours looks like my gator) on a drive around the neighborhood. As she usually does, Mommy agreed to this with some trepidation, but we ended up having a great time, the gator battery didn't even die and we all made it back in one piece! I think this was one of the gator's first trips outside of our fenced backyard!
Joshy is game for this ride!!
I made sure everyone had a stamp on their hand, and that my passenger had plenty of time to hop off and see the sights!
How cute is my little brother??? He totally gets that from me!!
Later that day, I put myself to work on a few odds and ends that needed doing around the house. Mommy and Daddy are so lucky they have me around to help!
Joshy is learning how to feed himself yogurt! (THANKS Grammy!)
More important jobs getting done...I'm training JW right!!
Daddy calls him "Wild Bill" for a reason...better keep that hardhat on!!







No comments:
Post a Comment