Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Halloween Fun! by Caleb

This past Halloween, I helped Mommy carve my first pumpkin!! It was really fun, but the seeds were pretty sticky!! They tasted really good cooked, although I had to fight Mommy for them.

Jaja helped us, too. We all had spoons to scoop with.
Knives can be fun, right Mommy?!?!
Here I am with my "Pumpkin Jack." I was so excited and proud of my handiwork!!

.
We dressed up as a space crew for Halloween. I was an astronaut, Jaja was a space monster, and Mommy and Daddy were galaxies (black clothes with stick-on stars and planets!!)
We stopped by Aunt Denielle's house to show off our costumes. After that we went to Trunk or Treat at our church and played games for candy, got a few bananas and talked to the firemen after touring their trucks. They also had a moon bounce this time, which was awesome!!!

Happy Halloween!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: