I turned 15 months old in October. I am growing and getting so big (and moving SO FAST)!! At 15 months, I am very skilled at climbing the ladder on our playset in the backyard, and anything else I set my mind to!! I am definitely worthy of the nickname Daddy has given me - "Wild Bill!"
I am such a happy kid! I love to laugh (especially at Caleb) and I love to give kisses and hugs. I love to snuggle, although it's usually a quick snuggle before I'm off running around like a crazy man again!!! I can use a spoon now, although I'm a little messy. I have also started blowing on my food, even if it's not hot, just to be thorough. Mommy and I have a fun bedtime routine where I will wave my hand outside the bed rails and wait for her to kiss it. Then we will blow each other lots of kisses goodnight before she leaves. After she shuts the door, she can usually hear me jumping up and down in my crib for fun before I settle down to sleep with my lovey.
Here I am trying to get into Caleb's room...he is my favorite person ever!! One of my first words was "BUBBA!"
15 months old with Fire Truck!
"Why don't we just take one with the spoon, Mom?"
BUSY BUSY!







No comments:
Post a Comment