Tuesday, February 7, 2012

September fun! by Caleb

This fall, Mommy let me take music lessons at Kindermusik. It was really fun (except for the time I threw such a fit that Mommy had to carry me kicking and screaming out the door, with Joshua in tow as well)! I learned some new instruments; here I am practicing my "glissando" with the slide whistle!

We, or should I say Maggie, had several run-ins with some stinky skunks this fall. Here is Mags getting her first of many skunk baths!! It's sad when your Dad has to keep an extra box handy "just in case there's another dead skunk to dispose of."

Joshy and I love to play the piano as well. Here I have dressed myself for a concert!

I started learning how to really ride my tricycle this fall. I am always sure to wear a helmet, although I just wear Mommy's because it fits just right on my "big brain!"

In September we celebrated Daddy's 34th birthday and made him a strawberry cake. It was super yummy!!

Here is Bobble holding Joshy, who is also excited about cake!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: